House for Auction
An Iconic Modern Masterpiece
Property ID 174708934 Blarney Avenue, Killarney Heights is proudly presented by Irina Bolshakova and Brian Fairweather of Ray White Fairweather Group.
One of the first houses built in the Killarney Heights "Parade of Homes" in 1963, the "BALI HAI" home has been architecturally remodelled for luxurious comfort and entertaining at a 2017 standard. Set on a north to rear, level 727m2 corner block, the vast entertaining area opens to a beautiful private courtyard resort with stunning swimming pool as the centrepiece.
This reimagined single-level classic is one of the most exciting properties that we have seen in the Forest area! Careful attention to detail has restored the original sandstone fireplace and feature walls, while the new layout creates a sumptous master suite to please the most discerning buyers, with a large walk-in robe and a stylish ensuite. The open plan kitchen with thick stone island benchtop is light and airy, flowing through to the dining and living spaces. The focal point of the home is the sparkling swimming pool surrounded by a travertine terrace, perfect for entertaining and relaxing with the family.
The extra large bedrooms have been customised with cabinetry and study desks. There is an abundance of storage space, plus a double garage with internal access.
This home will be a talking point for anyone who enters it, for many years to come.
With a Master architect at the helm of this substantial project, this residence was built to a standard far beyond normal expectations, including:
- Master bedroom with large walk in robe and en-suite
- Oversized 4th bedroom cam be used as another living area
- Sparkling saltwater pool with new tiles and new pump system
- Complete re-wire from street mains to meter box
- Sophisticated electrical layout including ADSL, NBN & TV points
- Hardwired internet connections to all bedrooms
- New plumbing throughout with top of the range fixtures and fittings
- Commercial quality zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
- New wall surfaces with render and gyprocking creating sharp and streamlined intersections
- Custom designed commercial section aluminium exterior windows and doors.
- All internal doors are solid core with architectural door furniture
- European Oak solid timber floors to the highest standard
- Insulation using R3.0 batts to ceiling and walls for passive thermal comfort
- A whole-of-house custom designed joinery package that is state of the art and defies full description
- All external areas laid with travertine to compliment Australian sandstone feature walls
- Fully equipped kitchen, butlers pantry & laundry with built in appliances included in sale
No expense has been spared to make this the most highly finished home in the suburb - you must see to believe it!