Tranquil Family Home in Elevated Position
Property ID 190240654 Ballyshannon Road, Killarney Heights is proudly presented by Irina Bolshakova and Brian Fairweather of Ray White Fairweather Group.
*** This property has been SOLD the week after Auction and will not be shown further. Contact Brian on 0402 938 870 for more information. ***
You will love this spacious home with multiple living areas, a sparkling saltwater pool and a leafy outlook across the district located in a quiet setting, yet just a short walk to the playing fields, shops, schools, tennis courts, transport and National Park.
The main living area features a large living space and adjacent dining area, while there is another living area off the open plan kitchen. The bathrooms are modern and there are plantation shutters featured throughout the property.
You could create a master suite or a separate in-laws accommodation from the large living area to the rear of the home and there is also potential to add another level (subject to Council approval) and capture wider views of the National Park and horizon.
* 3 double bedrooms, all with built-ins
* 2 full bathrooms, main with bath, shower and separate toilet
* Plenty of storage in and under the house, walk-in pantry, coat closet at the entry foyer
* Large second living area with separate entry, bathroom, office and skylights easily convertable into master bedroom or in-laws accommodation
* Saltwater pool with near-new filter system
* Air-conditioning and fans throughout